A day to Remember...
Hey Tortoises,
We have a place of our own ONLINE!!!I was suggesting to Vivian today that we shld set up a blog for our family and she REALLY did it!Hooray!It's amazing how our paths have crossed and we got to know each other.
Remember our first meeting on 2nd Sep?The meeting was held past the dinner time and Amanda gave us lemon biscuits which had some weird taste and Charmaine looked at Vivian and me with a you-know-what look.That was how I managed to remember who is Charmaine cos she was forever giggling on the sofa that day.What abt Yilin?It was during the soccer fiesta!!!Both of us were late and we started talking to each other!!!It was great to be able to find someone to talk to when everyone ard me looked so unfamiliar..=)
During the hotdog sales,I gotta work with a blur queen by the name of Charmaine and she really set me laughing when she asked if Rotarian Tay's name is really called Rotarian!!!*faints*
And Viv n I started to teach pple how to play BINGO!Apparently,Yilin is very fascinated with this game and come down everyday to help out so that we can play BINGO with her.haha
Not to forget the banner painting!!!It was super fun!!!Dunno why is it always the few of us coming to help out when the guys ended their papers ALREADY!!!irritating!!!Gals rox!Managed to get a few of my Indian buddies to come down and help out.Glad that the banner turned out to be fine and nice!phew!still can remember how Amanda,Char,Viv and I were scrubbing the floor with thinner late at night!tiring but fun!
That's all folks!!!=)
We have a place of our own ONLINE!!!I was suggesting to Vivian today that we shld set up a blog for our family and she REALLY did it!Hooray!It's amazing how our paths have crossed and we got to know each other.
Remember our first meeting on 2nd Sep?The meeting was held past the dinner time and Amanda gave us lemon biscuits which had some weird taste and Charmaine looked at Vivian and me with a you-know-what look.That was how I managed to remember who is Charmaine cos she was forever giggling on the sofa that day.What abt Yilin?It was during the soccer fiesta!!!Both of us were late and we started talking to each other!!!It was great to be able to find someone to talk to when everyone ard me looked so unfamiliar..=)
During the hotdog sales,I gotta work with a blur queen by the name of Charmaine and she really set me laughing when she asked if Rotarian Tay's name is really called Rotarian!!!*faints*
And Viv n I started to teach pple how to play BINGO!Apparently,Yilin is very fascinated with this game and come down everyday to help out so that we can play BINGO with her.haha
Not to forget the banner painting!!!It was super fun!!!Dunno why is it always the few of us coming to help out when the guys ended their papers ALREADY!!!irritating!!!Gals rox!Managed to get a few of my Indian buddies to come down and help out.Glad that the banner turned out to be fine and nice!phew!still can remember how Amanda,Char,Viv and I were scrubbing the floor with thinner late at night!tiring but fun!
That's all folks!!!=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home