Seven Danger Signs to avoid F.A.I.L.U.R.E
Hi everyone,
not in a good mood currently cos i juz quarrelled with my dad,and the stupid url for looking at psychology papers is down and i cant find any paper to write my reports.Life really sux now for mi...=(
Went for cell group on friday and my cell leader was preaching on the seven danger signs to avoid failure..got a need to type smthg now to keep myself cool so i'm going to post wat he has said
Frustration - It is resulted for wanting to live in a perfect world. For eg,trying to write a perfect A grade report
Aggressiveness - It is a consequence of frustration.For eg,after not being able to write a perpect report,if someone comes and irritate u,u'll explode at that person.
Hence,the solution is to be assertive instead of aggressive. For eg, I shld have said smthg like 'I know u r busy but i'm not free either,why not we talk abt it some other day?'
Quotes of the day:
The aggressive person raises his self esteem by tearing down others'.
The assertive person succeed by raising the self-esteem of others and in the process build up his own.
Insecurity - Having a feeling of inadequacy:a sense of not meeting others' expectation. It is due to having a wong target.For eg,instead of targeting to write a A grade report,I shld have targeted smthg like meeting the deadline of the report
Lonliness - Feeling sorry for yourself. For eg,instead of feeling sorry for having to write a report, i shld feel happy cos at least i dun haf a MTT for that module
Uncertainty - Resulted from adopting a strategy that is not to do anything.Afraid to make mistake.where is your faith? For eg,dont dare to write the report becos it is difficult to write an A grade report. Just do it!!!!
Resentment - Anger that has gone rotten.For eg, hate to talk to my dad cos he is forever harping on the same old thing.maybe i shld ask him to change to a new topic?
Emptiness - It goes deeper than lonliness. Loss of self.And i shall attach a quote to this: A man without vision will always return to his past.I love this quote!
Looks like I'm in danger of a failure cos i seemed to have hit up to R in F.A.I.L.U.R.E...=(
not in a good mood currently cos i juz quarrelled with my dad,and the stupid url for looking at psychology papers is down and i cant find any paper to write my reports.Life really sux now for mi...=(
Went for cell group on friday and my cell leader was preaching on the seven danger signs to avoid failure..got a need to type smthg now to keep myself cool so i'm going to post wat he has said
Frustration - It is resulted for wanting to live in a perfect world. For eg,trying to write a perfect A grade report
Aggressiveness - It is a consequence of frustration.For eg,after not being able to write a perpect report,if someone comes and irritate u,u'll explode at that person.
Hence,the solution is to be assertive instead of aggressive. For eg, I shld have said smthg like 'I know u r busy but i'm not free either,why not we talk abt it some other day?'
Quotes of the day:
The aggressive person raises his self esteem by tearing down others'.
The assertive person succeed by raising the self-esteem of others and in the process build up his own.
Insecurity - Having a feeling of inadequacy:a sense of not meeting others' expectation. It is due to having a wong target.For eg,instead of targeting to write a A grade report,I shld have targeted smthg like meeting the deadline of the report
Lonliness - Feeling sorry for yourself. For eg,instead of feeling sorry for having to write a report, i shld feel happy cos at least i dun haf a MTT for that module
Uncertainty - Resulted from adopting a strategy that is not to do anything.Afraid to make mistake.where is your faith? For eg,dont dare to write the report becos it is difficult to write an A grade report. Just do it!!!!
Resentment - Anger that has gone rotten.For eg, hate to talk to my dad cos he is forever harping on the same old thing.maybe i shld ask him to change to a new topic?
Emptiness - It goes deeper than lonliness. Loss of self.And i shall attach a quote to this: A man without vision will always return to his past.I love this quote!
Looks like I'm in danger of a failure cos i seemed to have hit up to R in F.A.I.L.U.R.E...=(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home